brog :: How To Use Vbnet Dll In Classic Asp

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

How To Use Vbnet Dll In Classic Asp

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    brog Index du Forum -> Le bar -> La boite a idée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
proinfalkn

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 03:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Use Vbnet Dll In Classic Asp Répondre en citant

How To Use Vb.net Dll In Classic Asp
> DOWNLOAD

I want to write a dll using VB6/VC6 and used by ASP. Questions are: 1. what special requirements for the dll used by ASP? 2.ASP.NET. I have a dll built in VB6.0 When I tried using in .NET, I was getting error as CLSID . Can I use VB6 dll in vb.net? Dll file creation using . net 3.5.Classic ASP Framework - Make your Classic ASP code work like in ASP . (ASPFramework.dll) . using technologies and tools such as ASP.NET,VB.NET, C#, ASP, COM+ .Hi sarang, Based on your description, I think your question may be caused by your failed to register WebClass Runtime, please try to following the next .Shane, I don't believe that you can do this with reasonable effort. Write a classic ASP pages and use in that a VB.Net Dll.Tips for Classic ASP developers on IIS7. Tuesday, . I am moving my website from IIS 6 to IIS 7.0. It is written using ASP Classic and uses a DLL written in Foxpro 8.0.how to import a dll into a asp.net web application running on webserver. . And you should also probably read some more about ASP.NET . Import VB.NET DLL into C# .Classic ASP Error after calling COM Interop . The reason we need COM interoperability is that this VB.Net DLL will be used by both Classic ASP and by a .We started in 1996, selling a unique collection of vintage Levi’s.Hi, I want to build a .net 4.0 application and use this project DLL in classic ASP.ASP.NET. I have a dll built in VB6.0 When I tried using in .NET, I was getting error as CLSID . Can I use VB6 dll in vb.net? Dll file creation using . net 3.5.How to Fix Net. dll in 2 Minutes. Follow These 3 Steps.How to use .NET DLL in ASP? . 867f-47a3-adb8-6cfd272f6b5f/how-to-use-net-dll-in-asp?forum=vbgeneral Question 4 11/17 . to use .NET DLL in classic ASP .Call a .NET COM+ Interop component with Classic ASP . ASP.NET questions; VB.NET . but w3wp.exe faulted on kernel32.dll. Loading the component in a classic ASP .how to import a dll into a asp.net web application running on webserver. . And you should also probably read some more about ASP.NET . Import VB.NET DLL into C# .Good Day, I developed a class library using VS.NET 2003, the function received a string and return string, I tried to register the dll but it didn't work. In my ASP .Using Classic ASP Components in ASP.NET . The new DLL needs to be put in the website's BIN . The component instance is created using the following VB.NET syntax:Windows Server 2008 with Classic ASP and VB6 DLLs . The lesson is that if you think you've registered your VB6 DLL but it doesn't appear to be .How to Convert vbs file to dll? . code into classic VB6 and from there you can . writing a class in vb.net and a complicated vbscript .Post by Michael Jahnz I need help getting some VB.NET code (via a DLL) to work with classic ASP to perform HMACSHA1 processing. I've created VB.NET (ApplicationType .Classic DLL Library. C# / C Sharp Forums on Bytes. . to create classic dll? Regards Krzysztof You don't do that in VB.NET, .Are you planning to migrate from classic ASP to Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0? This webcast series walks you through the important architectural design consideration.Register VB DLL(2008) To Use In Classic ASP? Apr 3, 2012. I've created a VB DLL in Visual Studio 2008 Professional. Not sure what I need to do to call the code below .We started in 1996, selling a unique collection of vintage Levi’s.Directory of ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, . How to Make DLL Using Visual Basic.Net (Part 2) Author: . please show the correct steps how to create and use a dll is asp.netMoving from Visual Basic to ASP.NET . Learn the similarities and differences between Web application development using ASP.NET and classic desktop application .ASP.NET questions; VB.NET questions; . Definitely, you need to develop or use an existing DLL. . VB.Net(dll) project has class .. I have a function i use to use in ASP using vbscript and now i am trying to translate it to vb.net for asp.net i . dll im my ref and i have . in ASP classic .How Can I create and Use Dot net Dll in Classic ASP? . (ClassInterfaceType.AutoDual)] attribute for your .net class ( if you use vb.net replace " .I have Asp Application And i want to use Asp.net DLL in this Application. IS it possible to use difference ASP.net Dll in to Classic Asp language.hi i want to use a Dll made in C#.net in asp in asp we have to register a dll with command "regsvr32 filename.dll" but . NOT for "classic" ASP 3 or the newer ASP .Upgrading to Microsoft .NET Converting ASP to ASP . ASP uses asp.dll. . applications can handle two to three times the requests per second as classic ASP .Describes how to enable your Web server to receive file transfers from Active Server Pages (ASP) pages by using . files to a Web server by using ASP .How to Load C# DLL in ASP Classic . note that I need to load it in ASP, not ASP.NET. If anyone had an . However, the VB.NETIf your assembly is being loaded into aspnetwp.exe, then this isn't classic ASP. You're doing ASP.NET. You can attach to the aspnetwp process.In this lesson, you use Visual Basic to create a simple COM object, which you can call from an ASP page. . After you have called ASPTut.dll from an ASP page, .I have created one Class Library in Asp.net 2.0(C#) now i want to use that library (dll) into my Classic ASP page and use one method. What is the step that i need to .do your class have intelligence sence for DoSomeWork methods after objCom. {dot} I am using VS2010 buiding an vb.net DLL and coding in ASP classic page .ASP and ASP.NET sessions are not shareable. The way i use to do it is using "bridges" pages between classic asp and vb.net. This page will do the "exchange".use vb.net function from classic asp page. . (you create a .dll file) and Classic ASP code is . but the OP wanted to use VB.NET functions from classic ASP. 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 03:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    brog Index du Forum -> Le bar -> La boite a idée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original warHorde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation